Cleaning the oven is one of the most difficult jobs to do. Luckily, there is a super-efficient Grandma’s trick to cleaning the oven rack effortlessly! it consists of soaking the clogged oven racks in dishwashing liquid and fabric softening wipes.
– 20 ml of dish soap
– 8 fabric softener wipes for the dryer
Here’s how to do it:
1. Place the oven rack in the tub with hot water.
2. Place 8 fabric softener wipes on the oven rack.
3. Pour 20 ml of dishwashing liquid on the dirty grid.
4. Let the grill soak overnight.
5. Rub the rack with the fabric softener wipes to loosen the encrusted fat.
You will do this effortlessly as the gunk has now softened.
There you go, your oven racks are now clean and ready to use. and let us know about your adventure in the comments, we’ll be happy to hear from you.